Call for more information:
1513 S. Hwy. 67
Cedar Hill, Texas 75104
Cedar Hill Preparatory Academy exists to build a strong, sequential foundation for the purpose of creating successful lifelong learners. Our goal is for each student to graduate with a set of skills and a solid background knowledge to enable them to continue learning throughout their lives when new opportunities present themselves.
This mission is accomplished via the following three theories of learning.
- Theory #1 Foundational Learning Abilities / Developmental Learning
- Theory #2 Mastery Learning of Basic Academic Skills
- Theory #3 A Core Sequence of Content
CHPA currently serves students in grades 1 – 12. Students choose CHPA for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to . . .
- individualized math and reading instruction
- small group social studies, science and elective classes
- the ability to make up lost credits
- learning differences
- lifestyle choices (students heavily involved in competitive sports such as gymnastics, rodeo, motorcross, swimming, etc)
- students who do not thrive in a traditional school model
Ultimately it is CHPA’s individualized approach to education that appeals to most families. It is not often that a school exists to truly meet the needs of individual students. CHPA is that school.
Cedar Hill Preparatory Academy is also pleased to offer additional services for those not enrolled in our school through CHPA Learning Center. Diagnostic Testing, Tutoring, our BrainMastery Dyslexia program, Home School Plans, and Teacher Training are available.
“Thank you so much for taking the time with her and pointing us in the right direction. One we may not have found without your assistance.”
– Sharon Neill
“We always knew Brittany was a smart girl, with your help, she has proven that to all of us.”
– Mary Reed
“I can never thank you enough for caring about a frustrated grandmother who was a complete stranger to take the time and talk to me about my problems. I realize it would have been easier for you to just close your ears and ignore what you were hearing but thank God you didn’t! I have told innumerable people about you!”
– Doris Patton
“I still feel the SOI program is one of the best around. Thanks for your dedication to our children.”
– Marilee Vergati
T 972.293.9800 F 972.293.8383 email@example.com 1513 S. Hwy. 67, Cedar Hill, Texas 75104